Create a new Visibility Rule
- Click on System Config > Visibility Rules.
- Click on Create New Visibility Rule.
- Enter in a Description that will describe this collection of Accounts. For example: A Grade Accounts.
- Click on Create Visibility Rule.
- Your Visible Rule should be added successfully.
Adding rules to a Visibility Rule
- Click on Add Rule Set.
- Click on the Account Type field located in the rule set and select the account type for the accounts you want.
- Click on the drop down menu next to Add This Level to Rule Set and select a group. The group will be the criteria to determine which accounts will be in this Visibility Rule.
- Click on Add This Level to Rule Set.
- The Group will be added to the rule set.
- Click on the Group field and select the group for the accounts you want.
- You can view the list of accounts based on your Rules by clicking on Search in the Account Search section.
- When you are happy with the rule set, click on Save Changes.
- Your visibility rule should be saved successfully with the rules.